Thursday, November 19, 2020
11 a.m. PT, 2 p.m. ET (60 minutes)
An annual financial audit is an important and necessary step to discovering any potential credibility and compliance issues in your nonprofit organization. But an upcoming audit can also induce stress and fear of the unknown:
- What is the purpose of the audit
- Do we need an audit?
- What types of audits are appropriate for nonprofits?
- What should we do to prepare for an audit?
This is your opportunity to ask questions as our panelists walk you through the various components of an audit.
- Douglas Cook, CPA with Cook & Company
- Stephen D. Mayer with SD Mayer & Associates LLP
When registering, you will be able to submit questions you would like the panel to address.