An annual financial audit is an important and necessary step to discovering any potential credibility and compliance issues in your nonprofit organization. But an upcoming audit can also induce stress and fear of the unknown:
- What is the purpose of the audit
- Do we need an audit?
- What types of audits are appropriate for nonprofits?
- What should we do to prepare for an audit?
- Douglas Cook, CPA with Cook & Company
- Stephen D. Mayer with SD Mayer & Associates LLP
Susan Orkin says
We too attended and would like a copy of the presentation.
Norma Duque says
I Participated on the webinar A Primer on financial Audits for non-profits on November 19th and was wondering if I can get a copy of the power point?
Linda Lathrop says
Hello, I attended this webinar on behalf of Historic Port Royal Foundation & Museum and was looking to download a copy of the presentation and / or transcript. Is either of these available? TIA -Linda
Nahida Nisa says
Hi Linda, thanks for attending. Registered attendees will be sent a recording of the webinar by Friday afternoon.