Thursday, June 23, 2022 11 a.m. PT, 2 p.m. ET (60 minutes)
With resignations and job openings near record highs, and the layoff rate near a historic low, many nonprofits are struggling to maintain headcounts to carry out their missions. While most sectors of the economy have been affected by the pandemic – nonprofits have felt that financial impact on their operations combined with chronic staffing shortages.
This webinar is meant to equip nonprofits with strategies for navigating the current workforce challenges to recruit and retain. Topics covered include:
- Trends for open jobs & number of days for postings
- Applicant traffic and top states with open jobs
- Strategies recruiters are using
- Insights about how to retain employees
- How one nonprofit is overcoming their workforce shortages
This recorded Q&A session will assist your nonprofit in retaining and hiring employees. Download the Navigating the Nonprofit Workforce Crisis presentation here.