*Â Still seeking stories from people of color for experiences being the first person of color on a nonprofit board, as well as from white people who were/are the only white person on a board of color. Click here to share your experiences and learning with our readers (you can choose whether to be anonymous).
* Got a great First Person Nonprofit story you’d like to tell? Send us a paragraph and then let’s talk.
* Join us on one of the next Blue Avocado webinars . . . 72 people on the last one and it was fun, too. Each one is $45 with discounts for members/insurance customers of NIAC and ANI-RRG.
- Independent Contractor Relationships, with Ellen Aldridge of Ask Rita (Oct 6)
- Integrated Business Strategies for Financial Viability, with Jan Masaoka (Oct 7)
Click here for discount information and to register.
* Be on the lookout in a couple of weeks for a Blue Avocado Reader Survey . . . it will come into your Inbox and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete. PLUS, raffle prizes!