* Look out in the next week or so for a special Blue Avocado issue with unusual, cool discounts on software, webinars, and more. The discounts will only be available for four days, so watch your Inbox!
* For a future article: Do you have experience with a nonprofit crashing shortly after the departure of a long-time executive director? We want to hear from those executive directors, from staff and board members who stayed and saw the disaster, and from the new executives. Please click here and send us your comments as well as your contact information so we can reach you for a phone interview.
* For a future article: Are you the sole white person on an African American board? Or one of two non-Asians on an Asian/Pacific Islander board? We want to hear from board members of organizations of color who are not of the racial/ethnic community of which your organization is a part. We're seeking to advise such boards considering diversifying as well as individuals considering joining such boards. Please click here and let us know your contact information wo we can reach you for a phone interview.
* Don't forget to pass along Blue Avocado articles to friends and colleagues. You can use the "Share this" icon at the end of each article. And since Blue Avocado is free, please encourage them to subscribe as well!
* Steal a blue avocado? Want to reprint an article in your newsletter, on your website, or in a texbook? See here for reprint guidelines. And as always, no need for permission to print out articles to share with board members, staff, and others.